[RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 134, Issue 39

Tom Thompson tlthompson at qwest.net
Sat Mar 29 00:18:04 EDT 2014

Don,

Your approach is right on.  When I knock on the door I essentially tell
the person the following and leave a written notice if they are
uncooperative:

Official Notice of Interference

Hi,

I have traced electrical interference coming from your residence.It is
interfering with my Federally licensedradio station.This violates
Federal Communication Commission (FCC) rules.I am willing to work with
you to fix this problem

My name is Tom and my contact information is:

Cell:303 519 XXXX

Email: rfinoise at gmail.com.

Thank you.I hope to hear from you soon.

Tom

The response is usually positive.  In fact one grower volunteered to
introduce me to other growers in the neighborhood if it was necessary.

73,   Tom   W0IVJ