[RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 134, Issue 39

Tom Thompson tlthompson at qwest.net
Sat Mar 29 10:04:55 EDT 2014

Hi Dale,

I had one case where the people denied any culpability, so I looked up
the address in the tax records and found out the property was a rental.
I contacted the landlord who contacted the renters.  The renters then
asked me for help.  I think that was a rare case, however.  In another
similar case, I contacted the landlord first. She was very appreciative
because the renters had done $4000 damage to her property.  She
subsequently evicted them and sent me a nice gift certificate for
alerting her.

On another note, when I first contacted her, she asked if there was any
way to confirm a grow operation.  I suggested she look at the utility
records for an increase in electricity use.  It had doubled in a month!

73,   Tom   W0IVJ