[RFI] ARRL to FCC...

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Mar 29 21:45:48 EDT 2014

It appears to be a case of fraud & should be addressed by the
appropriate Federal agencies (FCC, FEC, etc.).

If enough people are harmed, directly or indirectly, a class-
action lawsuit may also result.

When it costs them enough they'll knock off the nonsense -
the Chinese want to sell products made in their factories -
if specific factories and/or products are blocked it will
make a difference. It has happened before.

David KD4E

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com