[RFI] My RFI - weekly report.

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:18:01 EDT 2014

For all the effort of "making it work" on an older radio, would it not be
easier to beg\buy\borrow something a bit newer while you track down the
noise source(s)?

I do understand the fascination with older gear, but there are limits to
what we can expect of it, and it becomes easier to use newer gear...

Tom - VE3CX