[RFI] Power conditioners / regenerators

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Oct 18 13:50:21 EDT 2014

Conditioners like that are great if you also use the oxygen free super size
cables, gold plated connectors on everything, and ultra-capacitors to make
sure the woofers have stable enough voltage to really hit those big lows....
otherwise use a regular UPS and invest the rest in something useful.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net