[RFI] Low RFI monitor

Leonard Halvorsen lhalvors at pppl.gov
Thu Oct 23 11:29:35 EDT 2014

Can you get inside the monitor case?
If so, try putting some sticky-backed aluminum foil or copper foil on the
interior of the case walls. Copper is better. You can solder to it. If
possible, connect all foil surfaces with a small wire (try to NOT make any
CONDUCTIVE LOOPS), then pull one of the surfaces down to chassis (or A.C.)
ground via a small Bleed Wire.