[RFI] Under Cabinet LED Lighting Follow Up

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 22:10:47 EDT 2014

: Anyone know of a quiet A/C adapter that I can use to replace the noisy 

The century and a half old and notoriously silent and nearly incapable of 
RFI linear power supply.  Also known as a "transformer".  Why waste time and 
money on a bunch of tricks, buy one at a thrift shop of adequate capacity 
for a quarter, maybe four bits and get it over with!


More information about the RFI mailing list