[RFI] WallyHome?

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Mon Sep 1 19:40:18 EDT 2014

The Associated Press Stylebook (AP) disagrees as does The Microsoft Manual
of Style for Technical Publications.   Those are just two quick sources I
found.  I'm not sure as to the authority of the grammarist site, but the
majority of English professors would object to the FCC's use of the
rd.   -5 points for incorrect usage!

Paul, W9AC