[RFI] Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Aug 1 07:06:26 EDT 2015

Well...my 2010 Outback and 2014 Acura TL both hear powerline noise
fine.  Clearly there's variation by manufacturer, but it's easy enough
to test - just drive down the road alongside a power line.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at