[RFI] ARRL Board of Directors resolution related to FCC enforcement of radio-interference issues

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Aug 1 15:11:28 EDT 2015

Read again, carefully this time, there was not a word of
partisanship - in fact, what I wrote was about the removal
of partisanship.

We must not increase funding to, and have confidence in,
any agency with power that is not subject to review,
reform, and full transparency.

That's a basic principle of good governance.

Meanwhile, much of what we give away in power to
government to do for us we have the power to do for
ourselves.

Given 93 million employable citizens with no hope of
finding work, but lots of time and talent, there's a
potential army of volunteers for good out there.

Some of them are Hams ...

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com