[RFI] Fwd: Re: RF quiet HVAC

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Wed Dec 2 02:33:38 EST 2015

I should have said that heat pumps are out of the question.
When I told the several reps that came out what it cost to heat and cool
our small home  (1100 sq ft) the payback was so long that I'd have to
replace the whole thing before it ever reached the payback which was
about 50 years.  Of course I'd like to reach that point and be in good
health.  I'd be 125.
I'd need about 5 more lifetimes just to do what I wanted to do in this one.

73

Roger  (K8RI)