[RFI] Laser Christmas Lights

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Fri Dec 4 19:05:01 EST 2015

The FCC raids all United States Walmart stores in a single coordinated
effort dubbed-- "Operation Christmas Surprise", confiscating all Part
15, and 18, non-compliant devices, then initiates a "Citation and
Order", fining Walmart $22,000 per incident, per day, per device
confiscated.

After evidence processing, the non-compliant devices are delivered to
the ARRL for destruction, where, a crack team of hand selected Amateur
Radio Operators, led by the ARRL's Ed Hare, string the Christmas lights
up around W1AW, replace the AC plug with a PL-259, and then connect them
to an Alpha 9500.  Then as Ed likes to call it-- "Loads for Max
smoke...".

If only this were true...

Actually I believe, the ARRL turns the findings over to their attorney,
and he then requests the FCC force them to stop selling the
non-compliant devices...

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net