[RFI] New Kenmore Elite 72483 is RF-Quiet

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 5 21:43:27 EST 2015

We just installed our new Kenmore Eleite 74283 refrigerator made by LG.
I'm happy to report that it is RF-quiet. I can detect no RFI on any
band. The closest antenna is my 160 m shunt-fed tower (about 60 ft away)
and I can't tell the difference when the breaker that feeds the circuit
to the refrigerator is on or off.

Kim N5OP
--

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP
SEL/MEL/Glider, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is." //– Attributed to many people; it’s so true that it
doesn’t matter who said it./