[RFI] Speed Queen washer/dryers

Dennis Monticelli dennis.monticelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:52:23 EST 2015

We researched and converted to the electro-mechanical Speed Queens two
years ago, though for different reasons.  These appliances are not designed
to fail after 5 years like the other brands.  Mechanically they are very
well built, especially the power train, and priced accordingly (about 2X).
My wife has had nothing but trouble with electronic controls in the past
and preferred simple mechanical controls which suited me just fine, thank
you.

The speed queen has given us zero trouble and I expect it to stay that way.

Dennis AE6C