[RFI] Zapped

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 06:33:15 EST 2015

I have to add, I also have a dual band router, 2.4 and 5, it is unaffected by our Panasonic MW which is a large cavity MW and very powerful, the router is about8 feet from the MW, the wireless video camera is about 30 feet away.  The wireless video camera freezes when we microwave so I suspect the camera signal is very weak and the MW in interfering with the signal.  It doesn't mean the MW is leaking dangerous RF.  You folks are throwing away your MW because of this thread I think is silly.

Dale k9vuj