[RFI] RF getting into 4-port wirelss router

david garnier dsgarnier at att.net
Mon Jan 12 18:21:24 EST 2015

Hi Ken,

At this point of your troubleshooting, you aught to approximately
know "what RF power level" damages your router.  Before you
reach that damage to hardware level, I would expect you to
have experienced significant disruptions to your network traffic.

Suggestion for troubleshooting.  Open a continuous ping sessions
between your PCs and/or your router.  Example: ping "ip address" -t
As you slowly raise your RF level - I would expect you will find a
sweet spot before significant disruption of network traffic occurs.
At this point, starting experimentally adding (gasp) on your ferrite
beads, you aught to learn something very fast now.

GL & 73's

Dave - wb9own