[RFI] RFI Success

Tom Thompson w0ivj at tomthompson.com
Mon Jan 19 14:23:09 EST 2015

Hi Ed,

They had several more lights of the same type that were not producing
RFI, so I think it was just a case of a ballast going bad.

Tom

On 1/19/2015 10:02 AM, Hare, Ed W1RFI wrote:
A great lesson, Tom, and thanks for sharing it.

Do you have the model number of the offending device? I'd like to get
one and test it to see if it meets or exceeds the FCC conducted noise
limits.

Ed, W1RFI