[RFI] Query for the group.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Jul 25 13:11:52 EDT 2015

I am trying to determine if a particular bit of "noise" here is local or more widespread.

With any rig I own, I find a two steady signals on or about 14030 kHz. There is a sort of
dual-carrier signal on exactly 14030.27 kHz, and another just above that at 14031.5 kHz.

Both have been there for the past couple of years. Signal level is around S-1. The signal at
14031.5 varies a bit in amplitude on an irregular basis.

Is anyone else hearing these? If not, then it must be fairly local to my QTH.

I have not yet connected my receiver to a battery and tried switching off the main-breaker.

Ken W7EKB