[RFI] [Bulk] Re: Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)

bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Thu Jul 30 17:39:58 EDT 2015

i found an MFJ MFJ-852  at a hamfest for 40$.....  ( now i have 2 )

when I finally got the right people over from Comm Ed ( Illinois) ,
he explained that old guy retired , and now several guys share the
good stuff ( radar eng)...
I showed him the effectiveness of this am vhf ( aircraft band ish)
noise sensor...

amp diode tuned circuit...meter   extendable dipole antennas...plug
uin the earbuds and find it easily ...
get close, pull in the antennas, ///  use the null   not the peak....

But my kenwood tf6a is my main rfi tool..... ..

bill ny9h