[RFI] Low RFI 60w CFL bulb

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Sat Mar 7 00:56:04 EST 2015

Again as with other topics, my experience is only one mans experience,
making it anecdotal but I have, or rather had CFLs in all the house
lights.  I did no checking other than my normal 160 through 440
operation. I heard no interference, or detected any increase in noise
floors.  Going to the screw in LED replacements was the same.  I made no
special search for specific  manufacturers, or brands.

The only interference I've found was from a computer to my HT setting
"on" the computer breaking the squelch with an S2 signal (hash). A foot
away and it could not be heard even with the squelch open.

73

Roger (K8RI)