[RFI] High local noise level...

Mike Martin mike at rfiservices.com
Sat Mar 14 23:08:02 EDT 2015

If you haven't made changes in your shack its unlikely the cause is bonding on your equipment. However it is likely to have a rectified power line noise accuring on only the positive half cycle. Can you send me a wave file if your noise, I'd like to hear and analyze it.

Mike @ RFI Services
( Replying from a mobile device)