[RFI] UVerse - Any Recent Experience?

Larry Burke wi5a at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 24 07:56:13 EDT 2015

Thanks, Kim. I was following your thread, but somehow missed the fact that it was UVerse you were talking about! It was your thread that got me wondering if/when I should change. I am not looking for the TV programming either (nor the phone service really).

I am not experiencing any problems with the current AT&T equipment. I believe you had problems with the DC before the swap. So maybe a changeover will not be as painful as I thought.

- Larry K5RK