[RFI] Topband: 160m & 80m RFI issues requesting ideas for ANC4 sense antenna to cancell out local noise

Goldtr8 (KD8NNU) goldtr8 at charter.net
Sun Nov 1 08:03:18 EST 2015

HI Rick

I have tried this idea also but again not enough gain on those antennas.
The vertical has s9 noise the others are 1/2 that level same as the sense
antenna I just built.   That is why I think I am able to  null the loop
easily but not the vertical using the hamstick sense antenna.

For what its worth, I never was able to null the signal on any of my
antennas until I did the trial hamstick yesterday.   It was my last attempt
and now that I can null the loop I know its possible but it’s the equal
signal problem.

Thanks
Don

~73