[RFI] Auto quieting

Michael Coslo mcoslo at comcast.net
Mon Oct 5 11:51:56 EDT 2015

I used  old RG8 Coax shield - removed from the coax of course. Solder lugs on each end, and some heat shrink to keep it pretty. That will probably help with Kurt’s wire fraying issue too.

One odd thing, K0BG discounts the idea of much RFI coming from injectors.  Good site though.

I’m going to look at putting some coax shield over the injector wires, and ground at both ends. Maybe that will help my problem.

-73 de Mike N3LI -