[RFI] Lennox furnace RF solutions

Hisashi T Fujinaka htodd at twofifty.com
Wed Sep 2 13:25:05 EDT 2015

My Trane makes a lot of noise. I added their "fix" but I think I
probably need to make sure it's properly grounded.

The bigger problem is that my furnace is a hybrid, meaning that when it
gets too cold for the heat pump it uses gas. Unfortunately the igniter
for the gas is really RF noisy. I haven't looked into that at all.