[RFI] New bulb? Acandescence in Finallly bulb

Ron Watson surveyor.ron at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 09:12:20 EDT 2015

Entirely possible David. If I get to feeling better (mornings are not my best time of day right now) I will do the GE Soft White later.

A couple of comments, the power is lightly filtered, no lab quality or anything like that, just decent power distribution box. Also, the plots from the SA and the radio agree closely for levels and they were done with completely different antennas and setups with the bulb locations some 10-11' distance from each other.

In the radio photos the pictures are with the light off (20 off.jpg) then on (20 on.jpg) for 20 meters, everything else in the room the same. The frequency and level are close to the same. The Pro 3 with preamp 2 (16 Db.) makes the top line of the display about -60 or -65 dbm.