[RFI] OT - - - RE: 40 Meter RFI Issue - Samlex inverter...

Bob Turner Bob at n2scj.NET
Mon Sep 28 00:13:32 EDT 2015

How low a voltage will it operate from?  I'd like to run it from a battery,
not an alternator.  I do like the RFI quiet part though.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: RFI [mailto:rfi-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Kenneth G. Gordon
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:25 PM
To: Roger (K8RI) <k8ri at rogerhalstead.com>; rfi at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 40 Meter RFI Issue - Samlex inverter...

On 27 Sep 2015 at 2:42, Roger (K8RI) wrote:

> Here, once I get things in array, it take me 10 times longer to find
> things that I used to be able to go "right to" when the place was a
> mess     <:-)
>
> 73
>
> Roger  (K8RI)

Ha! You've certainly got that right! Since our youngest son who recently
returned from Russia where he had been teaching English got finished
"neatening" things up around here, I can't find a darned thing.

OK. My Samlex inverter is a Pure Sine Wave 300 watt unit, model number
PST-300-12.

As I remember it, it cost me about $150. I am VERY glad I "sprung for it".

Ken W7EKB