[RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Sat Apr 9 03:37:23 EDT 2016

To replace 11 2 tube, 8' fixtures would take 22 4' fixtures At $40 each
= $880, plus the rewiring (all in surface mount conduit) , unless I
could get 8' LED replacements. If I didn't drop a decimal, at 10,00
lumens per fixture that's 110,000 Lumens at a current  1650 Watts  (full
spectrum)   for the shop
The shop well insulated and is heated and air conditioned. It really
needs both. (programmable thermostat)

73

Roger  (K8RI)