[RFI] Quiet Power Supply?

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:51:47 EDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Dave Cole <dave at nk7z.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can I get a few suggestions for a 12 V switcher that is quiet in the HF
> spectrum? A friend needs one, and has asked about a quiet one...

I have an (older at this point) Alinco switcher, the DM-330MVT, I
think (old enough that it's not the one with the USB charging ports).
Very happy with it.  It has a knob that will move any hash you find
off your frequency of interest. I've swished it around to see if that
actually works, but the noise seems to be out of the amateur bands ...