[RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Fri Aug 5 10:30:00 EDT 2016

On 5 Aug 2016 at 5:19, Rob Atkinson wrote:

> Balanced line operators need a pair of identical thermocouple amp
> meters.

Yes. Got any recommendations on which to use? There are at least a couple of schematics
and articles on home-built units on the web. What do you use?

I have a link-coupled home-brew balanced coupler I built many years ago which I am going to
use with my "new" Vertical Vee-Beam antenna as soon as the Swainson's Hawk family which
has taken up residence in my only support (a 110' tall Grand Fir Tree) leave this fall.

So, I want to install a pair of RF ammeters to help me achieve balance.

Ken W7EKB