[RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:20:28 EDT 2016

I think I read that paper years ago.  Since this is the RFI list and
not the parallel line list I don't want to drag this out.   That's a
paper about trying to use baluns to force a balance on line.  A link
coupled balanced network is a different animal.  You can construct one
and use a dual trace oscilloscope to adjust the network taps so the
sides are 180 degrees out of phase if this bothers you.

73

Rob
K5UJ