[RFI] Switching Power Supply test Video

Michael Coslo mcoslo at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 21:08:37 EDT 2016

Absolutely correct. I’d go as far as to suggest that the least applicable - if even the most accurate method of measuring that sort of thing is the tightly controlled laboratory environment because by definition, it is exactly not a real world situation.

One of the parts of the script that I cut out for time, was that I was in no way measuring amplitude, only the existence of an interfering signal at my location. And on the most likely bands, 160 and 80, which were blessed that day by rather low noise for summertime, I don’t see any interference from the Power supply at all.

-73 de Mike N3LI -