[RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers

Edward McCann edwmccann at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 22:44:04 EDT 2016

Don:

Nice report!

Could you address the difference between "tuned" and "untuned" feeders to which refer.

I have yet to read a description of this phenomena or technique that I can honestly say I fully understand, or that I can repeat to any other interested party.

Other sages on this forum are invited to respond.

Thanks all,

73
Ed McCann
AG6CX