[RFI] Solar RFI and the FCC

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 10 23:49:36 EDT 2016

: I certainly agree with Jim's comment about vendors being held
: accountable for RFI issues. I'll soon have first-hand experience dealing
: with Solar City, the company who installed my neighbors Solar Edge
: system that's causing S-9 interference.

Don't waste time with them.  Inform them once.  Give them a reasonable time
frame to resolve it.  If it took them a day to install it, they should have
it resolved in a day (excluding shipping time of necessary filters).  If
not, then report them, it's not your job to waste time on them unless they
pay you for it, in fact, once it's resolved, send them a bill, you've put a
lot of work into figuring out their failures at your own personal time,
expense and misery.

Kurt