[RFI] Switching Power Supply test Video

Michael Coslo mcoslo at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 11:14:54 EDT 2016

The antenna is a 96 foot doublet, fed with ladder line. It’s about 55 feet above ground, so about  52 feet directly above the Alinco.

I also have a club switch mode supply, the MFJ4225 that I will make a test on soon. It won’t be as easy to check out, because the switching frequency isn’t adjustable. I might try showing it under different loads to watch where it shows up.

-73 de Mike N3LI -