[RFI] computer screen rfi

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 23 08:41:13 EST 2016

If this is a brand new problem with equipment that you have already been
using then I would suspect radiation from one or more cables (maybe a loose
connector), or maybe the "new" location of some piece of equipment.  Poor
shield connections and/or bonding could be causing the problem.

Jim's suggestions about chokes are good ones to follow.

Wes Attaway (N5WA)
(318) 393-3289 - Shreveport, LA
Computer/Cellphone Forensics
AttawayForensics.com