[RFI] RF

JW jwin95 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 18:25:52 EST 2016

Faraday cage or shielding? There is a difference ... the public misuses the term F. C.

In your case with the light, chicken wire or "hardware cloth" might provide a suitable E-field "shield" while still letting light pass, like a SCREEN ROOM does. Simply connecting the shield to the 3rd wire at the light might work, but IDK (I Don't Know) for sure.
Good luck, Jim WB5WPA