[RFI] impedance mismatching in coax

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Wed Dec 28 15:58:22 EST 2016

Jim and Aaron,

If you measure the shield isolation of a 1:1 transformer you'll
discover -- contrary to popular belief -- that it provides only a
modest amount of common mode rejection. K9YC's common
mode chokes are vastly superior.

Aaron never explicitly mentioned the frequency range over
which he intends to operate his Beverageor any of the details
(length, nature of the ground system, etc) for his temporary/quick
Beverage.

73
Frank
w3LPL