[RFI] treadmill noise

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Feb 26 19:15:17 EST 2016

Thanks, Lionel. The key to making a filter like the Delta or Corcom is
to mount it so that the chassis of the filter bonds to the chassis of
the noise source. It sounds like that's what you did.

Question: You said "common mode line chokes"  -- exactly what were those
chokes, and what frequency were you trying to kill?  What core material,
how many turns through each core?

73, Jim K9YC