[RFI] cops zero in on noisy grow light ballasts

Joe Wolfe w7rkn.7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 21:27:47 EST 2016

Least the article could have done, is get their facts straight, I mean, the
author is supposed to be a law enforcement officer.

"National Association for Amateur Radio"  Who the heck is that?  I guess he
means the ARRL.

I know! I know!

The gist of the story is the RFI we have been dealing with, is now being
used by the police to find illegal grows, which, once word gets out, could
be a big boon to us...HEH, the farms will shut down and in the end, quiet
radio returns to our communities!

Joe - W7RKN