[RFI] can a tower re-radiate RFI?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Jan 25 12:58:47 EST 2016

On Mon,1/25/2016 5:14 AM, David Robbins wrote:
> DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!  that could be a very dangerous situation... get a qualified electrician and the power company there ASAP and get everything checked out.

I agree. Integrity of power system wiring is a VERY big deal for safety
of life and property. Things that could be wrong are 1) poor or missing
bonds between neutral and ground; 2) missing neutral connection from the
power company service;3)miswiring of power outlets or of the hardwired
connections of appliances; 4) ADDITIONAL connections between neutral and
ground.

73, Jim K9YC