[RFI] TAC Noise Floor Inquiry

Tom Thompson w0ivj at tomthompson.com
Tue Jul 5 18:12:20 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I just checked the FCC web site to see the responses to the TAC Noise
Floor Inquiry.  So far there have  only been 10 responses and the filing
date closes August 11.  I would encourage all of you who subscribe to
this list to file some sort of a response. The responses do not have to
be comprehensive as you can see from some of the responses submitted.
Just click on the URL: http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs2/ and type 16-191
in the Search tab to see the submitted responses.  To file a response,
just click on the Submit a filing tab just to the right of the Search
tab.  I created my response in MS Word as a.docx file and then converted
it into a .pdf file.  I could not get the .pdf file to submit, so I
submitted it in the .docx format.  Anyone who would like to view my
response and does not have MS Word, send me an email and I'll send you a
.pdf version.

Please guys, this will probably not have any effect during our lifetime,
but it may preserve the HF spectrum for future amateurs.

73,   Tom Thompson   W0IVJ