[RFI] Mobile phone expansion could disrupt key weather satellites

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 13:37:09 EDT 2016

Microwave spectrum is valuable today. Does Falcone still own rights to that 1.6Ghz spectrum? Is so he won't give it up without compensation.

It is a good thing that the HF bands are not used for communications today except as a backup. There would probably be pressure to give up some of our specturum.

Mike N2MS