[RFI] Mobile phone expansion could disrupt key weathersatellites

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 03:04:48 EDT 2016

: Small case in point, would be nice to see a SA displaying how much of a
: increase the Pokemon players have contributed to a higher noise floor
: since everyone are on the air with their cellphones.

I wonder if that's why my cell kept dropping from 3G to 1xCDMA and no WiFi
this afternoon.  I heard one of those f-tarded toys was stashed in a Dollar
Tree store about 300' from me and the girls in the banks were gearing up to
have the Sheriff remove anyone pulling that crap in their office.

Kurt