[RFI] Plasma TV Spectrum Plots?

Robert Nobis n7rjn at nobis.net
Sun Mar 6 17:07:10 EST 2016

Jim,

I am looking forward to your new tutorial.  I have found that Identifying different types of noise sources is rather difficult.

Unfortunately, I do not have an example of noise from a Plasma TV.  One of my neighbors had a Plasma TV, but it (thankfully) died on them and they replaced it with an LCD display that has LED back-lighting.  Sadly, I didn’t take a screen shot of the noise.

73,

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7rjn at nobis.net