[RFI] Topband: Tecsun 660

JW jwin95 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 09:12:25 EDT 2016

Good point, Courtland.
Most little HF receives like the Degen/Kaito 1103 series utilize "active antenna" technology (using a JFET as a buffer amp) in conjunction with the whipantenna, and the Degen 1103 bypasses the Hi-Z"active antenna" input circuitry when the externalantenna input is used via the dedicated ANT jack.
73,Jim WB5WPA