[RFI] Electric Fence pulsing - minor success today !

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue May 3 14:38:00 EDT 2016

Eddie,

I thought of doing a video of the spark (or at least some pix) but with it
so darn wet out today I didn't want to risk damaging my smart phone.
The "FCC" is only south of the border, hi. Our equivalent (Industry and
Science Canada, Spectrum Management Officers) (or whatever they are called
today)
don't really have much in the way of radio inspectors any more - or so I
have been told (so far as I know - I would be happy to be proven wrong).

Used to be back when I was 14 yrs old, I would be shivering in my boots that
the D.O.C. (Our equivalent to the FCC back then) would knock on the door to
tell me that my old Heathkit Cheyenne was coming in over some neighbours TV
set (again!!!)

Back then, every city seemed like they had a bunch of DOC operatives.

Mike VE9AA.....VE1BTT back in 1978 (age 14)

Mike, Coreen & Corey
Keswick Ridge, NB