[RFI] DC Power supplies

Bill Steffey NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Wed May 4 16:34:30 EDT 2016

5 years ago I redid the kitchen   with under cabinet lighting from Lowes....
it was their "ultratech" or such label for electrical products.....
GREAT broadband transmitters,,,
AND my antenna tower is over 100 feet from the shack.
talked with the boss at the 'packager' who sourced the power
supply,,, called the 'power supply 'h company  ( US based)  ////  cluless,....
so i hunted down   a current limited supply my primary criteria was
CE marking.
I figured that would be the best chance .......ended up with a Meanwell...
a tad bit of noise,, but a fraction of the original splatterbombs &
nothing at the tower antennas

bill.