[RFI] Powerline noise humps?

David Winarsky david at winarsky.com
Wed May 11 16:42:06 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who responded (on and off list).  As always, incredible knowledge and experience here.  It’s very helpful to know powerline noise doesn’t normally represent itself with these types of humps spaced ~50 kHz apart.  I can then focus more on my loop and Tecsun 660, without being distracted by the active dirty poles.

73 David NY6W