[RFI] Broadband RFI...

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Tue May 31 09:33:58 EDT 2016

the only difference in hunting a broadband noise is that you have to be sure that when you go from your shack to mobile that you are hearing the same
noise and aren't being distracted by a different one.  having someone to help you get started who can mark the time the noise starts in the shack while
you are listening in the mobile can be useful so you can be sure you are hearing it.

if it is something like one of the grow light supplies they can be very unstable when they turn on.  look at the spectrum displays on 12/13 that show one starting up on my web page at: http://wiki.k1ttt.net/2012%20Maintenance%20and%20Upgrade%20Blog.ashx#160mrfi   (be patient it may take a few minutes to load as there are lots of pictures on that page)